I'm 10 months into this parenting thing and it feels like yesterday that it all started. Old people have been telling me that "it goes by so fast" for my entire life. Apparently they were right.
I didn't get from there to here without some hiccups. If there's one thing I've gotten better at it's surely not raising a kid. I've learned to adapt. To roll with it. Paxton isn't going to Umake this dad thing easy. While he's like a clock with his schedule, he's unpredictable. Like one of those bombs on a cartoon and you can't tell when the fuse is going to run out.
Yep, I've learned some things. Things like this face isn't an innocent one.

And that silence is usually bad (it means your baby is choking or into something that it knows is inherently bad). That's what I plan to share. That toe of insight. Hope you enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment