Sunday, May 13, 2012

To the mom known as "da da"

Happy Mothers Day Mom.




To the mom who thinks I'm funny no matter what bad thing I've done.




To my Mom that loves me even when I'm no fun.




To my Mom who loves when I make a big splash.




To my Mom who buys me things with all of our cash.




To my Mom who's always there to pick me up when I fall.




To my Mom who always likes to play ball.




To my Mom who loves me even when I'm bad.




Happy Mother's Day to the best mom I call Da Da





YouTube Video




5 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I'm a sucker for rhymes.

    Happy Mother's Day, Da da.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this was straight up Robert Frost quality! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. That was precious!! You are so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would like this printed and in a frame. I love it that much.
    -C

    ReplyDelete