Monday, November 26, 2012

Santa isn't taking my credit

The whole concept of Santa is crazy to me. I believed when I was growing up. But now, it's not as practical anymore. Santa used to bring wooden blocks. Now he's supposed to be bringing a Nintendo DS and an iPad.

That's not happening in my family. Things are going to flip flop. I won't be the dad who makes his kid be the lone wolf because he's the only one in class who doesn't believe in Santa. But if I'm buying an awesome and expensive present then I want the credit. Santa now brings underwear, socks and books.

My kid isn't at the age where he can even walk three steps without falling. But when he's of age he won't be as excited about a fictitious obese man creeping his way into our house in the middle of the night because the red bag is full of clothes. Sorry Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment